Innovations in Care Delivery
How may we make a better quality service at a lower cost?
“Working at the top of our license” is a common phrase in use today. The concept is fairly straightforward: focus one’s time and energy on problems that require the highest order skills honed through training and experience. Delegate other matters to team members that may be better suited to approaching them. Of work that we are currently doing, what can we delegate to patients? What is reasonable to ask patients to do on their own, with guardrails and guidance? How can we use digital technology to find better wants of deploying energy?
Addressing depression and behavioral health needs through a digital program at scalePublished by Zak Sharif-Sidi, Bill Wong, Christine Shen, Melek Somai, Bradley Crotty in Healthcare on June, 2021innovations-care-delivery
- by Melek Somai in Medium on January, 2021
- by Bradley Crotty in Medium on December, 2020
- by Bradley Crotty in Medium on September, 2020
- by Bradley Crotty in Medium on August, 2020
- by Aaron Winn, Melek Somai, Bradley Crotty in JAMA Network Open on December, 2019
- by Bradley Crotty in Medium on August, 2019